Giotto is a high performance automatic case-packing machine. For bulk packing of loose product and/or secondary packing of multipack product. Modular in design and available in a range of configurations to suit specific applications.
- Up to 50 packs/minute
- Ergonomic design for safe ease of use
- Operator-friendly size change
- Simple intuitive operator HMI touchscreen
- Suitable for a wide range of product types including irregular shaped
- Capability to load trays, full cases and/or SRP’s
- Extensive range of additional options
- Frame and parts in contact with the product: made of stainless steel upon request.
- Each moving part is protected to ensure the safety of line operators.
- Sliding safety guards allow the operator to have full view of the machine, the wide opening ensures easy access during maintenance and cleaning.
- Machine designed to operate over three shifts, with low energy consumption and silently.
- Touch screen panel with simple and intuitive interface: this allows the operator to quickly set all parameters and has a broad range of pre-sets.
- Quick format changeover, pre-set that can be activated from the standard touch screen control panel; it does not require replacing parts.
- Optional automatic format changeover.
- Combined blank and product detection with sensors and photocells.
- Available in versions with in-line feeding or at 90°.
- Blank thickness 2 to 5 mm
- Upper flap closure internal
- Installed power 25 kW
- Voltage 400V – 3-Phase/50Hz + N + G
- Electrical protection IP54
- Compressed air consumption 4 NI/cycle at 6 bar
- Operating temperature min +5°C – max +40°C
- Relative humidity max 70%
- Total weight 4,000 kg
- Product presence check feelers + photocells
- Machine colour RAL 7037 (gray)
- Automatic format changeover
- Additional channels
- Inserter device unit
- Magazine extension
- 1/4 pallet tray
- Adjustable feeding guides with handwheels
- Manual or automatic centralized lubrication
- Motorized crossover infeed conveyor
- Photocells for product presence check after separation phase
- External upper flap closure
- Partial stainless steel version
- Customized RAL colour
- 4.0 Industry
- Electrical panel air conditioning
- Loose product feeding, arriving in-line, on a crossover infeed conveyor, or at 90°
- Pneumatic anti-jamming unit with oscillating separating bars for proper channelling of the product.
- Maximum accumulation sensor to check the incoming belt. Minimum accumulation sensor for each channel.
- Alternated separation without mechanical gears or continuous separation.
- Optional: inserter device unit.
- Magazine available in vertical or horizontal version, according to the models. The blank is taken from the magazine by a suction cup system.
- The first fold prepares the blank to receive the group of products.
- The box is formed around the product with consecutive folds, while passing along the production line.
- Glued points are applied and the flap can be internal (standard) or external (optional).