Service & Spares
Our customers will readily testify to the reliability of our machines, but we are here to help if required. We also offer annual maintenance contracts to suit individual applications and customer needs.
Our highly qualified, experienced engineers are based north and south of the UK for geographic coverage, plus our in-house engineers can provide immediate remote support as required via WhatsApp video. We have you covered!
We provide a bespoke list of recommended spares for each of our machines which are made up of function-critical components and those which may need replacing due to wear and tear.
We encourage customers to keep these parts for emergency replacement and for use by our engineers during service visits. We can also provide other machine spares for replacement and repair if they become necessary.
Our service visits are conducted in coordination with the customer to enable us to achieve optimum performance levels for the machine.
Services can be planned at regular intervals and we encourage discussions between our engineers and site staff, the resulting information can then be used to help us determine the best timing of the next service.
We also work with the customers to minimise effects on production schedules and make suitable adjustments to suit specific operational requirements of the site in question
Service & Spares
Get in Touch
- Discussion with site staff who manage and operate the machine to understand areas of concern and appropriate investigation.
- General visual and sound inspection on the condition of the machine.
- Check and test all manual functions/movements of the machine.
- Monitor and assess automatic operation of the machine.
- Checks for oil leaks and wear to shafts.
- Annual visual checks to slip rings / drive gears / motors / at top of machine.
- Checks of the electrical cabinet to include signs of overloading or heat.
- Checks to the pneumatic system to ensure no evidence of air leaks or damage.
- Checks to the cut & weld unit to ensure correct adjustment and operation.
- Film feeding and correct tensioning of film through carriage. This will also include inspection and adjustment (where necessary) of the film feed circuit.
- Lubricate where necessary and replace basic spare parts as required
- Observe the machine in operation to make correct adjustments
- Report on wear to machine parts and make any recommendations about component replacement
- To include all actions and recommendations within the service manual
Ask for information
If you are interested in our products, please click the button to contact us.