Raffaello is a compact automatic case-packing machine. Particularly suited to low to medium-speed production lines where space is tight, with a speed of up to 15 packs per minute. Modular in design and available in a range of configurations to suit specific applications.
- Small footprint – less than 4 meters in length
- Multi-layer option with precision pick and place up to 4 layers
- Low cost and easy maintenance
- Ergonomic design for safe ease of use
- Operator-friendly size change
- Simple intuitive operator HMI touchscreen
- Capability to load trays, full cases and/or SRP’s
- Maximum attention to safety. Each moving part is protected to ensure the safety of line operators.
- Sliding safety guards allow the operator to have full view of the machine, the wide opening ensures easy access during maintenance and cleaning.
- Machine designed to operate over three shifts, with low energy consumption and silently.
- Touch screen panel with simple and intuitive interface: this allows the operator to quickly set all parameters and has a broad range of pre-sets.
- Pick&Place module available with different versions, including magnetic, suction cups and vanes.
- Quick format changeover pre-set that can be activated from the standard touch screen control panel.
- Combined blank and product detection with sensors and photocells.
- Production speed up to 15 cartons/trays per minute
- Blank thickness 2 to 5 mm
- Upper flap closure internal
- Installed power 13 kW
- Voltage 400V – 3-Phase/50Hz + N + G
- Electrical protection IP54
- Compressed air consumption 400 NI at 6 bar
- Operating temperature min +5°C – max +40°C
- Relative humidity max 70%
- Total weight 2,500 kg
- Product presence check feelers + photocells
- Machine colour RAL 7037 (gray)
- Partial automatic format changeover
- Additional channels
- Inserter device unit
- Separating sheet inserter for multi-layer packages
- Adjustable feeding guides with handwheels
- Manual or automatic centralized lubrication
- Motorized crossover infeed conveyor
- Photocells for product presence check after separation phase
- External upper flap closure
- Customized RAL colour
- Electrical panel air conditioning
- Interface with host computer for data transfer
- Loose products can arrive in-line (also through a crossover infeed conveyor) or at 90°.
- The blank is taken from the magazine by a suction cup system.
- The first fold prepares the blank to receive the group of products.
- The box is formed around the product with consecutive folds, while passing along the production line.
- Glued points are applied and the flap can be internal (standard) or external (optional).