Ambra is a reliable, quick and easy-to-use entry-level automatic packaging machine with a film feeder. Compact in size and a simple format changeover make it the ideal solution for various applications in the beverage, food, detergent and personal care sectors.
- Up to 1,800 packs/hour
- Minimal maintenance and costs
- Designed for safe and easy inspection and emptying
- Mechanical and optic sensors
- Tailored feeding options
- Highly efficient shrink tunnel
- Touch screen control panel
- Frame and mechanical parts without welding to ensure utmost efficiency and consistency of performance over time.
- Each moving part is protected to ensure the safety of line operators.
- Sliding safety guards allow the operator to have full view of the machine, the wide opening ensures easy access during maintenance and cleaning.
- Machine designed to operate over three shifts, with low energy consumption and silently.
- High efficiency heat-shrink tunnel even with several lanes in operation.
- Touch screen panel with simple and intuitive interface: this allows the operator to quickly set all parameters.
- Quick format changeover by means of the standard touch screen control panel; it normally does not require replacing parts.
- Optional automatic format changeover.
- High precision centring of the printed film also on several lanes.
- Combined product presence check in the channels, both with feelers and with photocells.
- Available in partial or full stainless steel versions.
- Cutting blade length: 700 mm
- Installed power: 45 kW – 50 kW
- Voltage: 400V – 3 Phase / 50 Hz + N + G
- Auxiliary voltage: 24V DC/AC
- Electrical protection: IP54
- Compressed air consumption: 100 NI/cycle at 6 bar
- Operating temperature: min +5°C – max +40°C
- Relative humidity: max 70%
- Total weight: 3,300 kg – 4,000 kg
- Product presence check: feelers + photocells
- Machine colour: RAL 7037 (gray), RAL 3020 (red)
An extensive range of optionals to make this shrink-wrap machine perfect for your production line:
- Automatic format changeover
- Printed film: centring
- Second reel holder
- Double or triple lane for small formats
- Adjustable feeding guides with handwheels
- Manual or automatic centralized lubrication
- Motorized crossover infeed conveyor
- Photocells for product presence check after separation phase
- Pneumatic motor to empty oven in case of power shut off
- Electrical panel air conditioning
- Partial stainless steel version
- Customized RAL colour
- 4.0 Industry
- Loose product feeding, arriving in-line, on a crossover infeed conveyor, or at 90°
- Pneumatic anti-jamming unit with oscillating separating bars for proper channelling of the product.
- Maximum accumulation sensor to check the incoming belt. Minimum accumulation sensor for each channel.
- Alternated separation without mechanical gears.
- High capacity blank magazine for pads and trays, located on the bottom, with easy access to be quickly refilled.
- Tray closed with glue points.
- Film feeding by means of a pair of rollers powered by a brushless motor.
- Precision pneumatic film cutting.
- Neutral or printed film wrapping by means of a bar that can be adjusted according to the height of the product.
- High energy output heat-shrinking tunnel.