Ecofard is a top-of-the-range automatic end of line packaging machine. Compact dimensions with guaranteed high production speeds, it provides versatile and flexible formats for ease of use, producing quality packs even in double layer.
Suitable for boxes, tins, jars, cans, bottles, spray cans, bins, cases, trays, dispensers, bricks, whether loose or pre-bundled.
- Quick and versatile for any type and size of product
- Intensive high-speed production cycles
- Wide double lane
- Double layer option
- Highly energy efficient
- Double reel holder as standard
- Double layer: precision stacker to overlay ‘tray+tray’ products.
- Wide double track for medium/large products.
- Soft touch technology for fragile packs: the movement of the crossbars accompanying the product ensures controlled contact to avoid damaging the products.
- Rotating cut driven by brushless motor for a perfect cut even at high speeds.
- Double reel holder as standard for greater production autonomy.
- Adjustable air flow within the tunnel, for controlled heat-shrinking according to the size of the package.
- Heat-shrink tunnel that can be inspected: wide panel that can be opened to minimise maintenance time.
- Manuals and technical documentation available in the language of the country of installation (upon request).
- Certifications: meeting the regulations of the target country.
- Smart integration: Compatible with the most widespread enterprise management (ERP) and software protocols.
- Designed for your product: the entire product path and its movement are optimised according to the samples you supply.
- Cutting blade length: 650 mm
- Installed power: 45 kW to 100 kW
- Voltage: 400V – 3 Phase / 50 Hz + N + G
- Electrical protection: IP54
- Compressed air consumption: 20 Nl/cycle at 6 bar
- Total weight: 4,000 Kg- 5,300 Kg
- Operating temperature: min +5°C – max +40°C
- Relative humidity: max 70%
- Product presence check: feelers + photocells
- Machine colour: RAL 7037 (gray), RAL 3020 (red)
- Automatic format changeover
- Double layer stacker
- Double and triple lane
- Printed film: centring
- Automatic reel replacement
- Adjustable feeding guides with handwheels
- Manual or automatic centralized lubrication
- Motorized crossover infeed conveyor
- Photocells for product presence check after separation phase
- Pneumatic motor to empty oven in case of power shut off
- Partial stainless steel version
- Customized RAL colour
- 4.0 Industry
- Electrical panel air conditioning
- Loose product feeding, arriving in-line, on a crossover infeed conveyor, or at 90°
- Pneumatic anti-jamming unit with oscillating separating bars for proper channelling of the product.
- Maximum accumulation sensor to check the incoming belt. Minimum accumulation sensor for each channel.
- Alternated separation without mechanical gears.
- High capacity blank magazine for pads and trays, located on the bottom, with easy access to be quickly refilled.
- Tray closed with glue points.
- Film feeding by means of a pair of rollers powered by a brushless motor.
- Precision pneumatic film cutting.
- Neutral or printed film wrapping by means of a bar that can be adjusted according to the height of the product.
- High energy output heat-shrinking tunnel.