Introduction to our fully automatic Mytho A machine.
Mytho A is a turntable pallet wrapper for automated, in-line use. Being able to cut, clamp and secure film tails, the only operator intervention required is to replenish the film reel.
The standard machine is available in three basic formats: Atlanta patented articulated arm, conventional vertical mast, or vertical mast with double carriage for high throughput.
The Mytho A has a small footprint and can be used for low to medium-throughput applications. It is a very versatile machine with high levels of programmability and, depending on the choice of options, can be suited to a wide range of applications from basic and simple to complex.
Output range is up to 60 pallets/hour, subject to layout and wrap parameters.
Contact us with your throughput, pallet height and general product description and we’ll be happy to advise.
Options & Features
- Easy to navigate operator HMI with multiple pre-set programs
- Easy access and quick load film carriage
- Inverter driven roller or chain conveyor
- Integrated top sheet applicator for dust or water-resistant wrap
- Top press to stabilise load
- Variable pre-stretch film carriage for optimisation of film performance and efficiency
- Film roping and band wrapping for added load stability and security
- Automatic corner post applicator
- Fully automated conveyor system
- Machine for integration or fully guarded system with Full CE Certification
Standard Machine Specifications
|Rotation speed||5-15rpm inverter controlled|
|Standard wrap height||2100mm|
|Electrical system & motor protection||IP54|
|Power supply||400 V - 50/60 Hz – 3 Ph + N + T|
|Air supply||6 bar|
|Throughput||up to 60 pallets/hour|